- Creative development and storyboarding
- Copy and screenwriting
- Scripted and verité production
- International filming and logistics (specializing in developing, disaster and warzone countries)
- Technical sports production (paragliding/paramotoring, skiing, climbing, canyoneering, mountain biking, skydiving, BASE jumping, rafting, off-roading, firearms)
- Aerial photography (certified and insured drone operating, and ultralight manned aircraft operating)
- Graphic and character animation
- Color grading
- Sound designing
- Programming and distribution
For those who casually peered into the night sky through a telescope and seen the magnificent desolation of our moon’s surface, eyed the “Great Red Spot” on Jupiter and realized Saturn’s rings are as true as the published photographs, these objects are the near extent of that observed. Even less have ventured beyond their city’s light dome to witness the Milky Way, and less yet studied the thousands of deep sky treasures among our neighboring stars.
From clouds of gas and dust called, nebula, to galaxies, islands of star systems millions of light years distant, the observable universe is vast and humbling. Yet very few have seen deeper, billions of years past… From this is Deep Sky’s origin. To look deeper, understand and share. Boldly imagine the possibilities.
Founded in 2003, Deep Sky’s first production was the Emmy award winning rebrand of the NHL’s Phoenix Coyotes to the Arizona Coyotes. Dozens of commercials and short projects led to the production of 3-Gun Nation on NBC Sports and later YurView’s Emmy recognized STEM Journals.
While the reality of travelling to strange new worlds remains out of reach, Earth is equally as diverse and alien to explore. From foreign civilizations to exotic destinations there is so much to discover a flight away. Staying true to the meaning behind Deep Sky, owner Frank Kraljic set out to create original, thought-provoking content in some of the world’s most challenging environments. From filming in Afghanistan during the war to a 15-year docu-study with international scientists hunting for the deadly Ebola virus’s natural reservoir.
Local to Arizona, Deep Sky is honored to retain many brand clients for beyond a decade. Deep Sky continues to grow through word-of-mouth referrals, but the time has come to expand by further creating and selling original content, as well as delving deeper into the creative advertising realm. The unknown awaits.